Saturday, August 18, 2012

**AUGUST OFFER** SPRAY TAN FOR JUST £12.50 *

Hi im an experienced spray tan technician. I use highly recommended OMG solutions to suit your skin tone. I can come in the afternoons or evening and it will take just 20 minutes. The cost will be just 12.50 10 for second spray tan within two weeks, I also cater for spray tan parties for up to five people and the host has a spray tan for free!!! If interested please call or text me on 07954299750 I am a friendly and attractive masseuse. I will bring out your smile with a heavenly massage in my clean and beautiful flat in Ealing. I could tell you more about how relaxed and happy I will make you feel but would rather let my hands do the talking! I am professionally qualified to ITEC equivalent standard and offer Swedish (soft, medium and deep tissue massage). Regards Olivia Prices are as follows: TWO HANDS MASSAGE 30 mins: 30 60 mins: 50 90 mins: 80 4 HANDS MASSAGE 30 mins: 60 60 mins: 90 90 mins: 130 *This is not a sexual service. *Male and female welcome. Hey. i am home based but also offer mobile services Please check out my website. why not book a pamper party? Www.nicoles-boutique-beauty.co.uk 4 week hypnosis course for pregnancy and childbirth, super small classes. 4 areas of pregnancy and childbirth covered a different one each each week. Includes hypnosis recordings for reinforcement. Next courses start 11th September, 7th and 8th November. Fully qualifie

0 comments:

Post a Comment