Monday, July 23, 2012

This week promotion -deep tissue massage £20/H -

Hi I am a friendly and experienced male masseure offering a deep tissue massage.You wil be covered by the towel and treat with respect.Normaly I charging 40 but now for 20 first clients is 20 I am also offering massage in the comfort of your own home or in the hotel (add. 5 fee will be charged). HARRY UP.Offer end soon Every client recieves an initial consultation Male and female are welcome. Flexible hours by appointment Gift Vouchers available. Please send me text to arrange appoitmet with the name and time suit for you or email me if you like quicker answer.I will answer at the time except when I am with a client, when I will reply between appointments PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE I am a fully qualified and insured hair extension technician working mobile in Edinburgh. I provide a full extension service using indian remy hair but have had a lot of people asking me to fit hair that they have bought themselves so am now offering this service too! I am able to fit micro ring, micro loop and pre bonded extensions! Prices: Micro ring/ loop half head 20 Micro ring/ loop 3 quarter head 30 Micro ring/ loop full head 40 Pre bonded half head 25 Pre bonded 3 quarter head 35 Pre bonded full head 45 Please contact me to arrange an appointment! 07825066430 On offer Swedish massage - including full body, full body incl face and scalp or back neck and shoulders. Massage can be tailored to your needs. Rates start from 15. Mobile or from home. Based in Cornbank area, Penicuik I am a fully

0 comments:

Post a Comment