Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shellac nails just from 12 GBP !

SHellac manicure - 12GBP including design Shellac pedicure 15 GBP including design Only appointments gel, acrylic nails available. I am mobile hairdresser, I offer a wide range of services. Cuts and blow dry, shampoo and sets, foil colour weave, semi-permanent colours, permanent colours, keritan blow drys, hair extension etc. Visit my web site to book online or check out my price list. VISIT MY WEB SITE FOR JULY SPECIAL OFFERS www.oncallbeauty.co.uk Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. hi, I am female 20 years old and offering various massage treatments to male and female clients in comfort of my professional home salon. Massage is so good for you and can relieve so much pent up stress. I can assure you the massage will be tailored and imaginative. I am fully qualified (mary-reid diploma)M I have facilities for shower and clean towels and refreshments are available. Please do not hesitate to contact me for all details 07532433771 Thank You this is non sexual service Wonderful relaxing Indian back massage trial only 15.00 ( limited to two per person only) Full body 1 hr for 25.00 (one per person only) To make an appointment pls call us on 07703619020 o

0 comments:

Post a Comment