Friday, July 27, 2012

***Hair extensions*** Opening Offer! ?

****Hair Extensions****** I am a qualified and insured hair extension technician. I am qualified in: Micro rings: Fusion bonds La Weave For a full head (175-200 strands) of 100% Remy hair for any of the above methods it will only cost 110! this is for a limited time only!!! Please call/text/ email for a FREE consultation! 07967099558 No catch- promise! Mahogany is an award wining London hair salon located just off Hanover Square in W1. My name is Floey and I am currently training to be a stylist at the salon. As part of my training I am looking for people to come into the salon to model for me. In return for your time I can offer you a FREE haircut to an exceptionally high standard. Who I am looking for: • You must be able to come into the salon on either a Monday or Tuesday daytime. My appointments are at 10am, 1pm and 3pm and it is very important that you are on time! • I am looking for models for the following haircuts (Please only apply if you want a cut matching the descriptions below!) 1) A Graduated Bob (A bob shape like the ones in the photographs) OR 2) A Short Haircut (Gents- A slightly shaggier more surfy/ loose shape Women-Tailored Crops like the ones in the photographs) Our laser treatment known as IPL (intense pulsed light) therapy is a treatment for those wanting to reduce and improve the appearance of: Tattoos Unwanted hair Acne scars &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment