Saturday, July 28, 2012

Persian Massage - Full body ?

I am offering a Persian massage.. so if you are stressed out and just need to relax... then why not try a massage in the comfort of your home… that will leave you as light as a feather . Persian massage is a light massage with the tips of the fingers. First the back is warmed with hot oiled cotton. Then the back, thighs, chest, nose and ears are massaged with the tip of the fingers. Then flowered water is applied to the body. SORRY I DON’T TAKE INCALL APPOINTMENTS ( That means I come to you) 2 hour massages are also available including a buttocks massage. By all means this is NOT a Swedish or deep tissue massage. I do the fallowing 1 hour session 35 1.5 hour session 55 (includes buttocks) 2 hour session 70 (includes buttocks) 30 min hot spot pressure massage for 30 ( this service is only provided in combine with the hour or hour and a half session) Working hours from 7:00 Hair Extensions ~ Pre-bonded H.O.T. Fusion, Micro Rings & Micro Ring Wefts 100% Indian Human Hair Remy Grade AAA Dream Hair ... - Last up to 6 months! Look fabulous with natural hair extensions. I am a professionally trained, qualified and insured hair extensionist. I offer a FREE Consultation where I will match the extensions to your natural or coloured hair or if you simply want highlights or lowlights - the choice is yours! You can treat it just like your own hair, wash, cut, curl, straighten, even dye it! I offer pre-bonded ClassicLox H.O.T. Fusion, Micro Ring EZ Loop all Strand by Strand methods & Micro Ring Weft, lasts up to 6/7 months maybe longer and can be reused! I only use 100% Human Hair, Lengths Available – 16” 18", 20"

0 comments:

Post a Comment