Sunday, July 29, 2012

**--**AMAZING RELAXING THE BEST THAI MASSAGE **--**HOME/HOTEL VISIT **59 Ponds** +

Contact Me: 07856875090 I decided to continue my bodywork studies at the WAT PO Thailand and I have recently qualified as a Thai Massage Practitioner. After receiving my first Thai Massage about 3 years ago, I experienced my body so relaxed, stretched and energised in a way I’d not experienced before that I wanted to find out more. That single experience has inspired me to become a dedicated student of Yoga: I love giving Thai Massage as it is a truly wonderful experience for both the giver and the receiver. I love giving Thai Massage to people, mainly because I believe in the power of this bodywork. Having the opportunity to observe the changes in the receiver’s posture and facial expression, and hear about their iner journey. WAT PO-Qualified My prices : 1hr- 59 1,5hr- 99 2hrs- 119 * Thank you for your understanding. receiving is very rewarding and beautiful to me. Avalible for : OUTCALL , HOME , HOTEL I of If you are looking to add stress-relieving massage to your wellness program, know that my VIP Massage can be a powerful ally when combating daily pressures and anxiety. In addition to stress relief, ongoing energy levels and improve overall physical and mental performance. I do customise every massage session to address your individual needs. Sorry but withheld numbers, text and email will be ignored. Please call and mention "Southampton". Mary Not sexual service. For Ladies, Gentlemen and Couples. ITEC degree qualified and insured (Pre Bonded or Micro Ring) Remy Grade A Salon Grade 100% Human Hair. Soft, Silky & Tangle Free. Can lasts up to 3 months. Remy Grade A Full Head Half Head &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment