Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mink Eyelash Extensions 40 pounds or only £20 for flare lash extensions !

Hi Ladies & Girls, What can I say :) my eyelashes are fabulous and it would be lovely to introduce myself to you :) www.pabeautyspa.co.uk Full set Voluminous Mink lashes only 40 or only 20 for flare extensions!!! You can see gallery of my lashes on the website. Click on the link eyelash extensions on the right hand side menu... See you soon I hope :)) Mariola x If you need to relax and de-stress then look no further. I am fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and have 14 years experience as a female physical therapist. I offer deep tissue/holistic massage treatments tailored to your specific needs. You may have an injury that needs attention or you just want a relaxing rejuvenating massage to leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Relieving aches and pains, muscular stiffness, improve blood circulation and increase overall health and well-being. I am also trained (I.T.E.C.) in the art of Reflexology which is the practice of applying pressure to specific points on the feet or hands to influence the health of corresponding parts of the body. Sports massage and Indian head massage are also offered. Treatments are carried out in a warm and relaxing studio in Bournemouth. Treatments start from 25.00 Day and evening appointments available Weekdays 10am - 8pm. Classic Foot Treatment An initial visit with the foot health practitioner includes a full medical history, foot health check, advice and treatment. The classic foot treatment includes: Asepsis - Removal of dead skin,

0 comments:

Post a Comment