Tuesday, July 31, 2012

**--**AMAZING RELAXING THE BEST THAI MASSAGE **--**HOME/HOTEL VISIT **59 Ponds** -

Contact Me: 07856875090 I decided to continue my bodywork studies at the WAT PO Thailand and I have recently qualified as a Thai Massage Practitioner. After receiving my first Thai Massage about 3 years ago, I experienced my body so relaxed, stretched and energised in a way I’d not experienced before that I wanted to find out more. That single experience has inspired me to become a dedicated student of Yoga: I love giving Thai Massage as it is a truly wonderful experience for both the giver and the receiver. I love giving Thai Massage to people, mainly because I believe in the power of this bodywork. Having the opportunity to observe the changes in the receiver’s posture and facial expression, and hear about their iner journey. WAT PO-Qualified My prices : 1hr- 59 1,5hr- 99 2hrs- 119 * Thank you for your understanding. receiving is very rewarding and beautiful to me. Avalible for : OUTCALL , HOME , HOTEL I of **** low cost price 22.00 per treatment **** treatment for 60 mins .... inc free consultation normal price 35.00 Anahata Health Clinic is situated in central Brighton and offers high quality treatments at affordable prices... James is a experienced and qualified sports therapist: offering sports massage . He has a VTCT level3 diploma in sports massage therapy, VTCT body massage certificate, Diploma in anatomy and physiology. FA level 2 certificate in the management of injuries in football. He has worked in sports industry for 8 years and in that time has treated a range of people from marathon runers, tri -athletes, volley ball players to swimmers. he has also worked closely w

0 comments:

Post a Comment