Tuesday, July 24, 2012

26yo male offering massage to male only +

Fully qualified VTCT 26yo asian male masseur based in birmingham with more than 2 yrs of experience. I offer a relaxing body massage using oil or cream, My massage will leave you wonderfully relaxed and refreshed. I offer massage to all men, regardless of your own inclinations. I do incalls or outcalls. Advance bookings are preferred, however, same day appointments are also available. A text is preferred if you want a swift response as I am not always able to answer the phone/ emails immediately. This is a not a sexual service. HI MY NAME IS AYESHA AND I AM A MEHNDI ARTIST, I HAVE BEEN DOING MEHNDI FOR ALL OCCASIONS FOR OVER 15 YEARS, I ENJOY MY WORK AND LIKE TO PUT ALOT OF DETAIL TO DESIGN. MY PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE, I CAN DO SINGLE HANDS OR EVEN BRIDAL PAKAGES. MEHNDI PARTIES ENGAGEMENTS BIRTHDAYS WEDDING EID VASAKHI DEWALI KARWA CHAUT GOUD BARAHI (BABY SHOWERS) I ALSO DO GLITTER MEHNDI WHICH WILL STAY ON FOR UPTO 2 WEEKS. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR BOOK AS MY DAIRY IS FAIRLY FULL AS OF EID AND THE SUMMER WEDDINGS. Our aim at bliss health and beauty is to offer you the highest level of professionalism and service with the most beneficial and luxurious treatments available.(http://www.dbs-uk.co.uk/) Our virgin hair is the best in terms of quality and is the ideal choice of texture for women of any race. The hair comes in various types of style including straight virgin Brazilian, Body wave Brazilian and curly Brazilian human hair Our Affordable machine weft hair come in packs of 100 grams and is ideal for weaves and extensions. 100% pure Brazilian human hair is smooth, silky and gives a thick f

0 comments:

Post a Comment