Thursday, July 26, 2012

Massage for Ladies only .

Hi, thanks for looking at my advert. I would like to offer Ladies only a back/shoulder or full body massage. I can visit you or you can visit me. Treatments usuallly last 30 or 60 mins but i can be flexible. Why not let me take the srtesses of the day out of your life. Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! Male Masseur - Luxury Massage for Ladies and Gents, I have been massaging ladies and gents for many years and have many satisfied clients. My massage qualification combined with my experience enables me to provide the massage you are looking for – providing a wonderful sense of well being . Take time out to be pampered in the comfort of your own home at a time to suit. My service is very discrete and I cover Swindon and the surrounding area Indulge in a warm Full body Ayurvedic oil massage by male therapist. I am currently training in Ayurvedic massage and would like to offer a free service to potential clients. 1 hour full body massage in the comfort of your own home or hotel P.S This is not a sexual service Hi there, I am fully qualified and experience

0 comments:

Post a Comment