Sunday, July 29, 2012

INDIVIDUAL LASH EXTENSIONS - £35 - MOBILE THERAPIST .

HIGHLY TRAINED AND RECOMMENDED THERAPIST OFFERING A MOBILE SERVICE THROUGHOUT EDINBURGH AND EAST LOTHIAN. INDIVIDUAL EYELASH EXTENSIONS - 35 LAST 4-6 WEEKS. GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE INFO OR TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT :) Pamper yourself - ultra delux - 07856792955 Thank you for reading my advert. If your looking to escape for an hour from the stresses of daily life and relax, unwind, chillax and rejuvenate your body and mind then this massage is for you. The effects of this massage will last days and you pay after the massage not before and if you are not happy with your service its free. I cater to both male and female clients and all my products used are suitable for both male and female bodies. Your massage begins as you undress and lay down on the massage table which is covered in a fresh Egyptian cotton towels and a forehead rest. Aromatic Candles will be burning to promote a relaxing environment. I start with a hot steamed towel body treatment which assists in opening the pores and softening the muscles and skin to prepare them for a deep relaxing treatment and this will also help relax you. I then do a refreshing Tea Tree body spray spritze Hi I am a friendly and experienced male offering a full body relaxation massage for female and men. Normally I charge 35 pounds but on weekend for NEW CLIENTS is 25 pounds. FOR LADIES SPECIAL OFFER FIRST MASSAGE IS FREE ( WOKING ONLY ). (text to get promotion with your name and time suit for you) Hurry up, offer end soon. I am offering massage in the comfort of your own home or hotel (add. 5 fee). Flexible hours by appointment Please send me text to arrange appoitmet with the name and time suit for you or em

0 comments:

Post a Comment