Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Male offering Mobile massage for women .

Hi are you stressed or need to feel relaxed? My names paul I am asian male offering mobile massage services with great prices this will be on a proffesional basis with towels to cover you and with authentic oils What i offer is full body massage or neck back and shoulders to relieve away any stress and to relax you. If you wish to have any other pacific areas you would like me to concentrate on then please ask i.e legs foot etc I am availible from 5pm onwards and can make travel to your home or hotel if you are staying on business so why not pamper youself 30 mins 25.00 1hour 40.00 Please email me if you wish to book and i will respond straight away to any questions you may have This is not a sexual service FULL BODY MASSAGE OUT CALLS ONLY Whether you choose Swedish, Deep Tissue or Sports Massage, massage therapy is the natural way to promote wellness and relieve the effects of physical and mental stress. Re-energize, rejuvenate, and re-center with Body Mind n Soul. I offer full body massage different techniques Deep tissue massage Sports Massage Swedish massage Full body hot oil massage Lomi Lomi massage I`m a professional massage therapist. ITEC Qualified. Out calls only OUT CALLS ONLY Working hours: 10am-8pm, 7 days a week. 2 Hour 90 and 90 mins for 70 to make your booking please call me This treatment for both Men and Women and also couples THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE Withheld numbers do not get answered &

0 comments:

Post a Comment