Friday, July 27, 2012

The Beauty Room - Unbelievable prices for quality treatments inc. threading massage gel nails etc .

The Beauty Room Hilltown - fantastic offers and treatments in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Your one stop for all your beauty treatments at affordable prices - Perfect eyebrows - the alternative to HD brows - only 15 PAYOT Paris - the BEST skincare brand in Europe - facials from 20 - also a full range of skincare products available to buy - with great deals at the minute on moisturiser, cleanser and toner sets! Finger nail file & paint from 5, waxing & threading all available! Vita Liberata spray tan - as used on X-Factor - flawless and odourless tan. Also available are St Tropez & White to Brown spray tans - all at extremely low prices! We also offer swedish massage from 15, hot stone massage from 25 as well as deluxe manicures and pedicures and Geleration - the gel polish that lasts up to three weeks without chipping! Stockists of Royal Effem makeup - used My name is Jessica I am an experienced masseuse providing extremely relaxing Chinese massage . This is strictly not a sexual service Price: 90 minutes 50 60 minutes 35 30 minutes 25 My address : Coundon Barkers Butts Lane Call to book on : 07528144540 Opening : 7days 9am ---- 5pm If I am busy when you ring , Please leave a message and I will ring back soon .Thank you . 0 I live in Dalry, Edinburgh. I have following facilities at my place: Threading : Eyebrows 3, Upper lips 2 , Forehead 2, Chin 2 Females only For Appointment please call call 0772

0 comments:

Post a Comment