Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fake bake spray taning +

hi all special offer on at the moment with fake bake spray taning for me to come to your home and tan you 15.00 or if you can come to me 10.00 (wishaw) iv been fully trained by fake bake i have over 7 years of experience and i am fully insured to carry out all taning treatments for more info please get in touch :) WELCOME I am 26 Thai & Swedish female massage therapist . I come from Thailand. I enjoy be with a people and help them to feel great. I offer, Swedish massage, Thai oil massage, deep tissue massage, relaxing massage. deep hard massage, soft deep massage, - Shower - meditation music FREE Donation: 30min 30 1 hour 50 LOCATION ON: Shoreditch E16RU (parking) Close to: City London , Liverpool Street , Aldgate , Bishopsgate, London Bridge, Tower Hill Mansion House, Bank , Mile End , Monument , Moorgate , Old street Shoreditch, Spitalfields , E1, E2, EC2, EC1, Open 10 morning till midnight. Suzy on 078 5250 4874 for appointment. http://www.wix.com/2010suzy/suzy I am a professional masseuse with many years experience. I have been certificated by THE WAT PO TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL BANGKOK since Ap THE INKKEEPER TATTOO STUDIO is a friendly, comfortable, clean and sanitary environment, including a waiting area and private room for each customer. We perform all types of tattooing here at our studio , from old school,tribal,portraits ,custom tattoos and realistic tattoos. This means you will never have the same design as anyone else. It will be a truly unique

0 comments:

Post a Comment