Friday, July 27, 2012

Male Masseur Russell Square Kings x -

Hi I am professional male massage therapist . I work from my studio in bloomsbury wc1. I do Swedish Massage , Deep tissue and Sports Masssage , lomi lomi massage Also foot and face massage. My place is very central, warm and shower is available before and after. Man and women are welcome for a relaxing or invigorating massage treatment . Full-body massage 1h/ 55 I work every day from 8am - 10 pm Pax 07853648677 this is not a sexual service Relax as I provide you with a one-season full body massage which is tailored to your needs.My hands and experience will make you feel comfortably ,relaxed, stimulated and invigorated A visiting service to your home, place of work or hotel is also available Please call to make an appointment at 07445078394 or http://www.timeformassage.co.uk Please note that this is a professional massage service only and no sexual service are offered and is available to both male and female. Fully ITEC qualified Full body, Indian head and Thai foot massage, and aromatherapy, for men and women, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Healing and relaxing, not sexual. Concessions available. Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. TREAT YOURSELF TO A FULL BODY MASSAGE USING WARM OIL. COST: 35.00 for a leisurely HOUR. Male massage therapist, fully qualified in holistic treatments. Relaxing music as backdrop. TO BOOK A SESSION: Gavin on 0141-632 3508. A little notice is usually good. In line with Gumtree policy, customers can be assured that thsi is not a sexual service. It is not a sensual, tantric or naturist service eith

0 comments:

Post a Comment