Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hair ups, bridal, prom etc. CHEAP! .

Qualified SCQF Level 5 hairdressing. Special offer on hair ups for formal o occasions such as parties, weddings or proms. ***Now only 10 a head (usually 18). Children only 6 a head. *** I offer professional Swedish massage, soft tissue massage and relaxing massage for both male and female Outcall service only I have a Comfortable portable massage bed and I can give you a full body relaxing professional massage in the comfort of your home. Enjoy a soothing massage and relax and unwind with the magic touch of my hands I use relaxing music to promote a tranquil atmosphere relieve stress and help calm the mind whilst you relax, enjoy the experience. I am fully qualified to NVQ level 3 This is a professional non sexual service To book an appointment Call me 9:00 am to 8:00 pm 90Mins 80 and 2 hours 90 outcalls only Nice stress free relaxing treatment you will feel the energy flowing from my hands to your body .the treatment starts with a few breath techniques and after will put my hands on a special parts of your body (chakras) and you will feel warm sensations or tingling on that place .If you are interested text me no time wasters please.the price is 25 and longs about hour hour and half.Aromatherapy-1hour 35 this is not a sexual services and both sexes are welcome Holistic massage available, good for general feeling of wellbeing, cleansing toning clearing toxins. Improvement od ackes and pains or joint stifness. Reiki therapy conects you with your sense of self and restore you to a positive and balanced energy Great relaxation theqnique. 30 per hour with personal assessment, plus mileage. Only prepared

0 comments:

Post a Comment