Sunday, July 29, 2012

AROMATHERAPY TREATMENTS/BODY MASSAGE +

Relieves stress and promotes relaxation Relieves muscle soreness, tension and stiffness Improves circulation Improves joint flexibility Aids in the release and elimination of toxins HALF BODY 15-20 FULL BODY 25-30 I work from home but can travel. Contact me on 07540 363314 This is not a sexual service If you ache or are in pain or maybe tired and need to unwind from the stresses of it all. I will look after you be male or female. I have the touch believe me and the fabulous oils and creams to suit your need, problem. 40 for full body massage thats all for a gorgeous massage. Need to unwind properly, then come on over to my place, the music, candles will help you unwind before my magic touch. qualified. not a sexual service Hello! My name is Ewa. I am an Avon Representative. Mostly I deliver in Thurmaston area but I also have clients in Leicester area. Please contact me if you would like to have a look at the brochure ( also available on line) or if you would like to order. For a regular customers I offer discounts and free gifts. Take care, Ewa if so then I can offer to make you feel wanted by a wonderful , attentive body massage in the comfort of your own home/hotel. Any enquiries please email. HI EVERYONE : I AM A MALE THERAPIST FOR MALE WAXING .I HAVE 2 QUALIFICATIONS FROM THE LONDON BEAUTY INSTITUTE (BODY WAXING AND BRAZILLIAN HOLLYWOOD WAXING ) WITH 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THESE WAXING TREATMENTS. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment