Thursday, July 26, 2012

Straight-friendly massage (Worcester) +

You decide what to wear during the treatment and I will provide towels to keep you warm. As this is your massage, give some thought to what you want from your treatment and let me know. Situated in Worcester, I am a welcoming, qualified and very experienced Masseur. For more information click http://www.yourmassage.info/relax.html Appointments? Call me on (07792) 135862. In the event that I am not available when you call, please leave an answerphone message and I will call you back Note for Gumtree moderators: * not a duplicate advert * available to men and women * not a sexual service * specific qualifications: ITEC and BTEC diplomas in sports, remedial and holistic massage * photograph is of a professional nature If you are exhausted from daily life and overwhelmed by apathy and tiredness - Massage is what you need! Improve your life quality-book one of our treatments today. This is not a sexual service. Women and men welcome. Lillabianco.co.uk Feeling jetlagged or simply stressed? Qualified , skilled and independent British female therapist for outcalls to your home or hotel. Arrival time will depend on distance from Victoria SW1, where I am based, but usually within 30 minutes, I apply a combination of deep tissue and relaxation techniques which will be tailored to your specific needs 70 for the first 75 mins including travel costs. . Available from 10 am till late within zone 1 area only. NB This is not a sexual service Both genders welcome ITEC qualified. Pleas

0 comments:

Post a Comment