Friday, July 27, 2012

Lash Perfect Eye Lashes - Best quality available - By The Lash Queen. Bolton,Lancashire,Manchester +

I have been a lash expert for 3 over years and pride myself in my work. I am know by my many clients as The Lash Queen Of The North! Lash Extensions are ideal for holidays, weddings, special occasions or just waking up in the morning looking your best! You can have them applied as natural or dramatic as you wish. I only use the highest quality products which will not damage your natural lashes. I will travel all over Bolton and surrounding areas inc Manchester and Lancashire. Full set - 69.00 (1.5/2hrs) 30min infills - 19.00 45min infills - 28.00 1hr infills - 35.00 I also offer Shellac nails so if you would like your polish to last up to 2 weeks then book iow! Call or text Olivia on 07793389119 for more details! Highly trained and recommended therapist offering a mobile service for spray taning Full body Siena X spray Tan - 18 !! 2 or more people and spray tan is only 15 per person ! Covering East Lothian and Edinburgh :) Get in touch to book your appointment !! HI IM BOB A 53 YEAR OLD MALE AND I NOW OFFER A VERY RELAXING MASSAGE TO MALES /FEMALES AND COUPLES IN THE SUFFOLK AREA IM BASED NEAR STOWMARKET AND I DO IN CALLS OR VISITS . MOST APPOINTMENTS ARE FOR THE EVENING AND WEEKENDS SO IF YOU WANT TO RELAX AFTER A BUSY DAY AT WORK OR A STRESSFUL WEEK AT WORK I CAN HELP . APPOINTMENTS ARE FOR AN HOUR BUT CAN BE FOR LONGER IF REQUIRED . PLEASE CALL OR TEXT FOR DETAILS AND OR BOOKINGS Do you have Low Back Pain? Not currently undergoing treatment? Would you b

0 comments:

Post a Comment