Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Room to rent by day/hour in Beauty Clinic +

room to rent in beauty clinic can be by the day or by the hour. clean and professional Belfast email for more info with name number and profession if interested Here at The Treatment Tree I am committed to providing you with the best quality holistic mobile Reflexology, Massage, Aromatherapy Massage and Spray Tans. Explore my website www.thetreatmenttree.co.ukto choose a therapy that can be delivered to you in the comfort of your own home I am based in Colliers Wood, SW19 and offer mobile therapies in and around Surrey at reasonable prices. The beauty of having a treatment at home is that by being in your own surroundings you can really relax and unwind. It makes sense, it’s more convenient, private and let’s face it getting to the salon sometimes can be a pain. You’re either stuck in traffic or taking public transport to and from the salon. Home visits have the added bonus that after your treatment you can continue to stay relaxed without the journey home. I will bring everything I need with me; all you need to supply is the space for me to work. Help yourself to a therapeutic, pampering, relaxing touch that will ease away te I AM AFULLY QUALIFIED MASSAGE THERAPIST. VTCT QUALIFIED. I CAN OFFER A FULL BODY SWEDISH MASSAGE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STRESSED AFTER A HARD DAYS WORK. I CAN DO THIS IN THE COMFORT OFYOUR OWN HOME IF YOU ARE IN GREATER BELFAST OR I CAN ACCOMODATE AT MY OWN HOME. If YOU ARE HERE ON BUSINESS I CAN TRAVEL TO YOUR HOTEL FULL BODY MASSAGE IS 35 AND LASTS BETWEEN 45 AND 50 MINUTES. CALL ME ON 07593640055 FOR FURTHER DETAILS Gumtree policy requir

0 comments:

Post a Comment