Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lash and Brow Tinting/Shaping plus Threading plus Lash Perming - One Day Course - Accredited ?

New Year New Career!! Take this accredited training course in the art of enhancing the lashes and brows. All of our courses are accredited for insurance purposes enabling you to gain public liability insurance and work on paying clients. Learn how to shape the eyebrows using the popular tweezing and trimming. Enhance the look of the eye area through tinting lashes and brows. Also learn threading for hair removal and how to perm the eyelashes to curl or lift. These are useful add ons for experienced therapists or complete beginers, and particularly useful if you plan on doing individual eyelash extensions as you will truly be an Hey there! My name is Nicole and I am recently finishing up my training at Windle and Moodie salon in Covent garden. Every Monday is model day, and I’ll need about 2-3 models every week. If needed through out the week I am also willing to come in on my day off, that being either a tuesday/Wednesday or Thursday it varies weekly. This week I am cutting models MONDAY and TUESDAY only. I need models who are willing to have a GRADUATED BOB cut, and also ieed of MENS haircuts only. During the cut I’ll be supervised by one of Windle and Moodie’s top stylists, so please allow extra time on top of your usual 45 minute haircut. The free haircut will also include shampoo, and finishing. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you, Nicole 10% off ALL treatments for ALL new clients! MBM London is a Mobile Beauty and Massage service based in Central London providing a unique spa and salon experience in the comfort of your own environment. Our services can be booked between 9am - 10pm everyday in Zones 1-3. Additional charges may occur beyond t

0 comments:

Post a Comment