Saturday, July 28, 2012

HAIRDRESSER AND COLOUR TECHNICIAN .

PROFESSIONAL UNISEX HAIRDRESSING. SALON BASED OR IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME. I AM A WELLA COLOUR TECHNICIAN AND CUTTING EXPERT WITH 17 YEARS EXPERIENCE. I AM A FULLY QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSING LECTURER OFFERING AN AMAZING RANGE OF CUT AND COLOUR PROMOTIONS. SPECIAL OFFER: FULL HEAD OF WELLA HIGHLIGHTS AND A CUT AND BLOW-DRY FOR 55. www.cherylirvinehairdressing.weebly.com The treatments I offer are therapeutic and deeply relaxing and calming.According to your needs and preferences the massage can be performed either gently or firmly using a mixture of warm oils, heated massage table. I am a young 18 year old male massage therapist, I am fully trained / VTCT qualified and have lots of experienced in: * Reflexology * Wellness Massage * Full Body Massage * Head to Toes Massage I work from private therapy rooms located in the North Laines area of Brighton. My services are extremly competitive and from 25 for an hour for either Reflexology or full body relaxation massage or 35 for 90 minutes and can be a combination of massage and reflexology. Sorry but I only offer IN-CALLS !!! I am available from 9am - 10pm To book an appointment with me, call or text Jake at the Relaxation Clinic on 07435 083857. If texting or l Highly trained and recommended therapist offering a fully mobile service. 30 minute indian head - 16 60 minute indian head - 25 I cover East Lothian and Edinburgh and also offer group bookings

0 comments:

Post a Comment