Monday, July 23, 2012

MALE MASSEUR AVAILABLE EVENINGS +

I AM AFULLY QUALIFIED MASSAGE THERAPIST. VTCT QUALIFIED. I CAN OFFER A FULL BODY SWEDISH MASSAGE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STRESSED AFTER A HARD DAYS WORK. I CAN DO THIS IN THE COMFORT OFYOUR OWN HOME IF YOU ARE IN GREATER BELFAST OR I CAN ACCOMODATE AT MY OWN HOME. If YOU ARE HERE ON BUSINESS I CAN TRAVEL TO YOUR HOTEL FULL BODY MASSAGE IS 35 AND LASTS BETWEEN 45 AND 50 MINUTES. CALL ME ON 07593640055 FOR FURTHER DETAILS Gumtree policy requires that i state this is a non sexual service Come and have a vajazzle for only 5 (usual price is 10). You can have me design a shape for you or you can tell me what you want (to within reason) and I will create you your very own personal vajazzle. Each vajazzle should last you up to 5 days. Email me to book an appointment. I look forward to seeing you. Glasgow Vajazzle Company Here at The Treatment Tree I am committed to providing you with the best quality holistic Reflexology, Massage & Aromatherapy mobile treatments. Explore my website to choose a therapy that can be delivered to you in the comfort of your own home. www.thetreatmenttree.co.uk I am based in Colliers Wood, SW19 and offer mobile therapies in the surrounding areas of Tooting, Mitcham, Morden, Croydon, Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Carshalton, Sutton and Cheam. I will sometimes travel further, but may make an additional charge. The beauty of having a treatment at home is that by being in your own surroundings you can really relax and unwind. It makes sense, it’s more convenient, private and let’s face it getting to the salon sometimes can be a pain. You’re either stuck in traffic or taking public transport to and from the salon. Home visits have the added bonus that aft

0 comments:

Post a Comment