Friday, July 20, 2012

NOUVEAU SEMI-PERMANENT EYELASHES OFFER £40 *

Hi, I am a fully qualifed Mobile Beauty Therapist I am currently doing an offer for Nouveau Semi-Permanent Lashes for 40.00 normailly 80.00. Refills if every 2wks will be 20. Pls contact me if you are interested. I can come to you, I cover Bristol, Weston super Mare, North Somerset,Portishead, Backwell, Nailsea, Congresbury, Yatton and surrounding areas. I also do other beauty treatments: Xen-Tan Spray Tans, Waxing, Manicures/Pedicures, Facials, Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting. Fully Insured. Good Prices. Contact me if interested or for prices. Thank you http://theicandystudio.webs.com/ Professional And Experienced Spray Taning In And Around The Yate Area Full Body 12 Loyalty Cards Available Every 6th Tan Free! Discounts For Group Bookings Dance Troupes Etc! Taning Parties Hostess Goes Free With 5 Paying Guests! I Am Fully Qualified And Registered With The Professional Gould Of Beauty Therapists! Relaxed And Professional Service. Like My Facebook Page For 2 Off Your First Tan! Qualified insured and professional mobile beauty therapist offering up to date latest trend treatments at affordable prices! Services include: Ladies & Male waxing Gelish manicures & Pedicures chip resistant gel polish on your natural nails chip resistant for 2/3 weeks! Eyelash extensions, Semi Perm & Party Lashes Eyebrow enhancements Eyelash tinting Acrylic nails Spray Taning Vajazzles & Bik Wonderful relaxing full body massage with oil gentle touch or hard touch to help you relieve stress and tension. You will enjoy our amazing massage. We are experienced masseuses with certificates form Thailand China and England &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment