Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gel Polish Nails ***Olympics Special Offer*** ONLY £10!!!! *

To celebrate the Olympics I am offering gel polish manicures for just 10 from 27th July until 12th August if you can come to me in Woodley. I am also offering eyelash extensions for 30 which is half of my usual price, during the same period. Please message me via here for an appt. as it is difficult for me to take calls whilst with clients. My name is May from Japan. I have qualified as ITEC massage therapist 4 years ago. My speciality is Japanese Tranditional massage with acupuncture technques combine with Yin and Yang. This method was taught by my master in Japan when I studied Japanese massage 6 years ago. I have many satisfied customers both men and women in Central London. I am available 24/7. Please call or SMS me whenever you want my service in Mayfair,Hyde Park,Green Park,Knightsbridge,High Street Kensington,Bayswater and lLverpool street Hotels or Home. Treatment open to both genders. I guarantee satisfaction and looking forward to your appointment. May you have a nice day. Please accept that I do not offer any sexual services during my treatment. Hi Girls, Im a Hair Extensionist based in the Hilsea area, I am currently offering 3 methods of application as detailed below at very competitive rates. I have been fitting Hair Extensions for over 3 years, I have gained a Hair Extension Qualification through Habia. I am available to do hair day or evening aswell as weekends so can fit around you....please get in touch for a free consultation or if you have any questions Price List Pre-Bond Extensions - 150 Microloop Extensions - 150 Micro-Weft extensions - 90 (prices for chinese hair, add 50 for Indian hair)

0 comments:

Post a Comment